Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Yay! Let's make some sculptures!

On Thursday the 12th of May, Salome came and taught us another interesting lesson about sculpture art. We got a paper and picked our insect. Before I started drawing, I sharpened my pencil. My insect was a beetle and I carefully drew my beetle. Soon Salome told us that we only have ten more minutes left.

After that she told us to bring some recycled materials so that we could build up some cool sculpture art. After a little while, she told us to stop and put our pieces of paper on the table. She told us that next week we will have some more exciting activities to do. Then my class and I said, “Thank you to Salome for teaching us about sculpture art.”

I had a lot of fun learning about sculpture art. I can’t wait until next week.  

Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount. 
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I follow the structure of a recount.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.