Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

Have you been to a birthday party before?

On Saturday, my family and I cooked some food for the birthday party.
My family cooked umu, it smelled  tasty. My family and I also changed into our beautiful and 
fancy clothes. After we were all ready, my dad asked me, Are you ready ? " Yes!  "I replied. 
After that, we all got into the van and we were off. On our way to my little cousins birthday part , we stopped at the shops to buy a T-shirt and a toy for him

When my family and I got there, I ran so fast like a cheetah and give my grandma a big hug. Then I sat on a chair. When I was sitting on the chair, I saw my favourite food, chocolate pie,  it smelled delicious and yummy. Soon I went over and cut half of the chocolate pie. The chocolate pie was so yummy and tasty.

After the basketball game finished, it was my turn to play basketball. My uncle and I were going to verse my cousin and my brother but when the game was just getting started when my mum told us that we were going home. We quickly packed everything away and we headed back home. 

It was a wonderful day and my favourite part of the day was when I ate the delicious pie.

Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount using the correct structure.
Success criteria: I know I  can do this when I write an orientation, followed by events and a conclusion about my little cousin's birthday party.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.