Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Challenging last day of our technicraft!

Plan:
  • A3 paper
  • The busker activity
  • Pencils
  • Ruler
  • Rubbers
  • Chromebooks
  • Colours pencils

Today on our last day of technicraft, we went straight into our art class and our teacher talked to us about what we are going to do today.Then we were told to finish of our activity about the busker what happened that made him a busker and what is his emotion.So my buddy and I started straight into our work about the busker and wrote a story. When my buddy and I finished, we put our sheet to where the checking box is and got our self a A3 paper and our stationary meanwhile we grabbed  our chrome book as well.After that I first drew a cool singer and other too.When I  was finished drawing, it was also time to pack up.Then one of our classmate gathered all our art sheet and put it in the art folder and bought the artworks back to school.

IMG_20170928_124014.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Your expression and inclusion and motivation in this work is fantastic Vaughan. Ka pai - well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.