Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

My Mum is the best

My Mum is loving and protective  because she holds my hand when we cross the road. My Mum gaves me a kiss and a hug when I go  to school and bed-time. 

She also gaves me a kiss when I do the right choice.  My Mum is kind . because she lets me go with  my cousins to the birthday party. She is beautiful when she dances. 

My Mum is awesome because she gave me a cookie. She also helps me to learn how to cook and helps me do school homework.

She also helps me to clean my room. When I get hurt she puts a plaster on my cut and says it's al-right. I love my Mum very much!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa, Vaughan

    I like the way you explained intresting things about your mum.
    I like the way you write it in a recount forum.
    How did you come up with all the facts about your mum?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.