Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

in the holidays

This photo is about me and my older brother.My family and I went to the
it was fun at the zoo I went to look at the lion it was big and tall .After that we have a birthday at our home.

In the holidays It was my little brother birthday he wake up and he have a nice surprise. He was feeling happy. The priest blessed my brothers birthday. I feel happy and sad in my brother birthday.The first time I being kind to him he play with me all time.

My family and I are going to the beach. At the beach we played volleyball we went in 6 groups.After that we celebrated my Mum’s birthday. At my Mum's birthday we eat taro, beef, rice, cakes and muffins.
Then we went back to played in the water we played splashing in the water.
In the holidays in Samoa my family and I we started packing up to go to the other Island of Samoa. We went
to my Grandpa’s house.

My grandpa’s house it was fun
because my cousin went to the cow and that my grandpa say  to my cousin to go and pick up all the cows poop. I help him to pick up the cows Poop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.