Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Its fun cooking!

Plan:
Cloudy and windy
Cook - mince patty

Today on a cloudy breezy day we went technicraft and got on with a new and happy day. First we were instructed to get every ingredients and cooking tools that we needed for our cooking session.

When my partner and I got everything prepared we started straight away.

First we got a chopping board and grate onions and a carrot, while my partner was working on cutting and mixing the mince with egg yolk and pepper.

Then we got a bowl and mixed a grated onion with the mince ( pepper and egg yolk).

After that I worked on the coleslaw mixing a grated carrot with cabbage, mayonnaise and with the french dressing mayonnaise.

When my partner and I finished, we prepared for eating time.

Lastly we had to go back to school and carry on with our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.