Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

Last day playing Badminton

                           Last day playing Badminton

Last Friday was the last day playing badminton.First coach Ben chose tagger, it was me and Punipuao . We had to try to tagged lots of people. 

After that we ran to the end of the hall and back. I had a racket to practise hitting the shuttle. I hit it very hard and the shuttle went up the window and got stuck. 

Then we in a group of  six. We used the net to have a contest with the other person. I hit the shuttle hard to the other side but he did not hit it back so I earn a point.

Finally coach Ben told us to put the racket back. We said thank you to  coach Ben for teaching us how to play badminton. Later we went back to class and do some work.
I had a great time playing badminton?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Vaughan

    I like the way you wrote in paragraph,
    and the way you use punctuations correctly.

    Can you add a bit more information to make it intresting?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.